Friday

Kim Kardashian Gets Naked Again for a Magazine Cover, Ho Hum

It took a lot of work to put together this (naked) cover shot of (naked) Kim Kardashian for W's November issue. First Kardashian had to get naked, then photographer Mark Seliger had to photograph her naked, & then artist Barbara Kruger had to find the right words & phrases to paste over Kardashian's naked body to make the naked cover less naked for public newsstand consumption.

Some choice tidbits from the profile feature inside, which we wonder was really just written for the sake of being able to feature Kardashian naked on the cover.

Kardashian on getting into the reality TV: “People would come over & say, ‘Where are the cameras?’ Everyone always said that it was like a sitcom at our house! We also knew that while we had the glitz & glam for an audience to vicariously live through, we are such a normal family that everyone can relate to.”

On her public perception: “I’m not a drinker, & when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me. & the show reveals that."

On what ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ has done for her self-confidence: “I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, & now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence. Now, I’m like, Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day? I’m so mature now. I’m a grown-up version of myself.”

On tabloid rumors: “I’ve learned to ignore everything. In the beginning I thought I was too sensitive for this. I’d Google myself & it would freak me out. Now I could care less if they say I’m pregnant with twins by my brother.”

On her wedding to music producer to Damon Thomas: “For my wedding, I wore black leather pants, a black leather top, & Prada wedges. No Flowers. & no family. It was so bizarre. I was a different person then—as I said, I always wanted to be a housewife, & I wanted to have kids at a young age. I was insecure & dependent, really the opposite of who I am today.”

Download Best_Hot_Girls_HD_Wallpaper_p1@coolblognews_com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Developed by Blog Post 24x7 | SEO Booster Tips | Expert Zone